Ever accidentally reset your Ezviz camera and lost valuable recordings? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Finding the reset button on your Ezviz camera can be a bit tricky, especially if you’re not familiar with the specific model. But fear not, security champions! This guide will demystify the Ezviz camera reset button location across different models, empowering you to regain control and navigate future resets with ease.
Remember: Before proceeding with a reset, always back up your recordings. This can be done through a MicroSD card, EZVIZ CloudPlay subscription, or EZVIZ PC Studio software, depending on your model and preferences.
Where to Find the Reset Button:
1. Indoor Cameras:
- C6N, C6W, CS C6T, C3W, C3WN: Look for a small reset button located on the bottom of the camera stand. You might need a paperclip or similar tool to press it.
- C8C, C8W, CS C8C, CS C8W: The reset button is on the back of the camera, near the power connector.
- C6 Pro, C8 Pro: These models have a reset hole on the back of the camera. Use a paperclip to press the button inside the hole.
2. Outdoor Cameras:
- C8PF, C8W Pro, CS C8PF, CS C8W Pro: The reset button is located on the back of the camera, near the power connector.
- C3WN Pro: Look for a small reset button on the bottom of the camera stand.
3. Pan-Tilt Cameras:
- Pano 360, Pano Pro, Pano SE: The reset button is on the bottom of the camera, near the power connector.
- Consult your user manual: For specific instructions and visuals related to your exact model, refer to the official Ezviz user manual.
- Power off before resetting: Ensure your camera is powered off before pressing the reset button.
- Hold for 10 seconds: Press and hold the reset button for at least 10 seconds until the indicator light starts flashing rapidly.
- Wait for the reset: The reset process usually takes about 1-2 minutes. Be patient and avoid interrupting it.
Beyond the Reset:
Remember, resetting your Ezviz camera erases all settings and recordings stored on the device itself. However, cloud backups and MicroSD card recordings remain safe. Additionally, consider exporting your camera settings using EZVIZ PC Studio before a reset to easily restore them afterwards.
By understanding the Ezviz camera reset button location and following these tips, you can navigate future resets with confidence, ensuring your security system remains functional and your precious memories are always protected.