Smart PSS is a video management software. It is typically used for surveillance applications to record from IP, PTZ, CCTV, and other devices. Although it was originally designed for security purposes, now Smart PSS is also widely used to create videos for various purposes such as online marketing, education and training, business presentations and more.
What is Smart PSS?
Smart PSS is a video editing software that allows users to create, edit, and share videos easily. With its simple user interface, Smart PSS makes video editing easy for novice users. Additionally, the software has many features that allow users to create professional-grade videos.
How to Export Video from Smart PSS?
If you want to export your videos from Smart PSS, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Open the video you want to export in the software.
- Select the “Export” button located on the toolbar. Choose the format you want your video exported to the Export dialogue box. You can choose between MP4 and AVI formats.
- Enter a name for your exported video and click “Export.”
How to Export Video from Smart PSS
If you want to export a video from Smart PSS, follow these steps:
1. In the main window, select File> Export.
2. In the Export dialogue box, click on the Video tab.
3. Select the type of video you would like to export and choose a destination folder.
4. Click on the Start exporting button to start the process.
Importing videos into Smart PSS software
In this blog section, we will be discussing how to import videos into the software. This can be a very helpful process for those unfamiliar with video editing software and who want to get started.
The first thing you will need is a copy of the video you want to import. Once you have your copy, open up the Smart PSS software and click on the “File” menu option. From here, select the “Import” option. You will then be given a window to select which type of File you want to import your video into.
Depending on the File you are importing, you may be required to provide some additional information. For example, if you are importing a video file in MP4 format, you may need to provide the file name and the location where you saved it. Once you have provided all the necessary information, click on the “Import” button.
Once your video has been imported, it will appear in the “Video Files” section of the Smart PSS software. You can now begin editing it as desired.
Exporting video files
If you have a video that you want to export from SmartPSS, there are a few things you will need to do.
To export a video, follow these steps:
1. Open the video file in SmartPSS.
2. Click on the Export Video button (it will be near the bottom of the screen).
3. Enter a name for the exported video file and click on the Save button.
4. If you want to include subtitles in your exported video, click on the Subtitles tab and enter the title of the subtitle file (without the .txt extension) into the Subtitle textbox. Click on the Save button to add it to your exported video.
5. Click on the Quality tab and choose a quality level for your exported video. The lower the quality level, the faster it will export, but the smaller the file size will be. Choose a quality level that is comfortable for you and click on the OK button to export your video.
If you’re a video editor or producer, you likely use SmartPSS to help manage your video projects. In this article, we’ll show you how to export videos from SmartPSS so that you can easily share them with others. We’ll also provide tips on making the exported videos look their best. Whether working on a personal project or submitting your work for publication, learning how to export videos from SmartPSS is essential.