With video surveillance becoming increasingly popular, businesses of all sizes are looking to take advantage of the amazing footage captured by their Hikvision DVRs. However, before they can do anything with that footage, they need to export it to a USB drive. This A-Z guide will walk you through the process of exporting video from your Hikvision DVR to USB. covering everything from choosing the right software to formatting the drive for use. We will also provide tips on how to get the best quality footage out of your DVR and help you make the most of your investment.
What is Hikvision DVR?
Hikvision DVR is a digital video recorder developed and manufactured by the Chinese company Hikvision. It is popular in China for its affordability, ease of use, and range of features.
The DVR can be used to store videos from security cameras or other sources, and it can also be used as an NVR. The DVR can be connected to a computer via a USB cable to allow recordings to be exported to a file on the computer.
How to export video from Hikvision DVR to USB
1. Connect your DVR to the computer using the supplied cable.
2. Open the “HikVision Digital Video Recorder” software and click the “File” menu button.
3. Select “Export video files.”
4. Select desired folder where you want to save exported videos and click the OK button.
5. Choose a format for exported videos and click the “Start” button.
6. After exporting process is finished, you can find exported videos in the chosen folder.
How to import video from USB to Hikvision DVR
Importing video from a USB drive to a Hikvision DVR can be time-consuming. Here are four steps to exporting video from your DVR:
1. Connect your USB drive to the DVR.
2. Go to Videos and select the videos you want to export.
3. Click Export on the toolbar.
4. Select USB as the format and click Start Export.
Do you want to take your Hikvision DVR footage and turn it into a USB drive on your computer? This guide will show you how to export video from the DVR into an easy-to-use format. If you are having trouble exporting your footage, or want to learn more about how to do it, be sure to read this guide!