Like most homeowners, you probably love capturing your life’s beautiful moments with your Arlo camera. But how do you ensure those videos and pictures stay put while you’re away? Fortunately, there are plenty of ways to mount Arlo cameras outside so that you can keep an eye on your property and loved ones at all times. This article will explore a few of the most popular methods for mounting Arlo cameras outside.
How to Mount Arlo Camera Outside?
There are a few ways to mount an Arlo camera outside. The most popular way is to use the included mounting screws and brackets. Use suction cups or attach the camera to a pole with an included mounting strap. If you want to take your camera inside, we have a guide on how to do that too.
Arlo cameras are great for capturing all the beautiful moments of your life, but they can be a little tricky to mount if you’re not used to them. In this article, we’ll explore a few of the most popular methods for mounting Arlo cameras outside so that you can keep an eye on your property and loved ones at all times.
What are the benefits of using Mount Arlo Camera outside?
Mount Arlo Camera is an excellent tool for capturing beautiful footage of your surroundings no matter where you are. Here are some of the benefits of using Mount Arlo Camera outside:
1. capture stunning 1080p or 4K footage from a long distance away
2. Mount Arlo Camera is weatherproof so that you can take photos and video in any weather condition
3. Easily keep an eye on your pets or kids while you’re away from home
4. Integrate Mount Arlo Camera with intelligent devices like Amazon Echo, Google Home, and Apple HomeKit so you can control playback and settings from anywhere in the house
5. Get better views of wildlife or landmarks than with a standard camera thanks to Mount Arlo’s 170-degree field of view
How to set up the Mount Arlo Camera outside?
To set up the Mount Arlo Camera outside, you will need the following:
-Mount Arlo Camera
-An outdoor power outlet
-A drill bit large enough to fit through the screw holes on the mount
-Wireless security camera connecter
-An outdoor mounting bracket
-Stickers or screws to attach the mounting bracket to a wall or post
1. Remove the battery and SD card from the Mount Arlo Camera.
2. Drill two screw holes in the mount so it can be attached to a post or wall. The screw holes should be roughly 3 inches from the top and bottom of the mount.
3. Connect the Mount Arlo Camera to your wireless security camera connecter.
4. Plug in the outdoor power outlet and screw the mount into it using the screws that you drilled in step 2.
5. Stick weatherproofing adhesive around the circumference of the mount to prevent it from moving. Make sure to leave enough adhesive so that you can attach stickers or screws to the mounting bracket later.
6. Place the mounting bracket on top of the adhesive, ensuring that it is centered and fits snugly around the circumference of the mount. Then, stick stickers or screws onto each corner of the mounting bracket to hold it in place.
7. Finally, use the screwdriver to insert the drill bit into the screw holes on the mount and screw it into place.
8. Finally, enjoy your new Mount Arlo Camera outside!
How to use the Mount Arlo Camera outside?
If you want to mount your Arlo camera outside, there are a few things to remember:
- Make sure that your camera is weatherproof. Both the mounting hardware and the cable should withstand some rain or snow.
- You’ll need to choose a location that’s safe and easy to access. You don’t want your camera falling off the roof or into a tree!
- Ensure your mount is sturdy enough to support your camera and its weight.
If you’re ready to mount your Arlo camera outside, a few options are available. You can buy an external mount explicitly designed for Arlo cameras or a mount that works with any camera.
If you use an external mount, check the compatibility list before purchasing. Many mounts are compatible with Arlo and other cameras, but not all are. If you’re unsure whether your mount is compatible, contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Once you’ve chosen your mount, add it to your shopping cart and checkout. You’ll then receive instructions on how to install your mount.
If you’re using a mount compatible with other cameras, be sure to read the instructions with your mount. Most mounts include instructions on how to install them, but some may not.
Once you’ve installed your mount, be sure to test it out before using your camera. You can do this by mounting your camera onto the mount and walking around the area where you plan to use it. If everything is working as expected, you’re ready to go!